Waking Night Supervisor
Everyone deserves an incredible future!
Become a Waking Night Senior Care Worker with Acorn Education & Care and start working towards yours.
Role: Waking Night Senior Care Worker
Salary: £23,465.00 per annum (£11.69 per hour)
Contract: Full Time; Term-Time Only
Acorn Education & Care are a values-driven organisation that strives to put both our employees and residents first. We provide continuous professional development to take your career further, alongside fully accredited courses to support your development.
Your wellbeing matters to us, and therefore we offer discounted gym memberships, Our Employees Reward Hub that offers great rewards such as discount vouchers, we offer Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum, plus our “Moment in Time” that allows additional days leave for a special day in your life, whether this be an anniversary, Birthday, Child’s first day at school or simply just a day to relax!
Benefits: we want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore strive to look after our employees to make this possible. You’ll get an exceptional reward package that includes:
- Funded qualification
- £23,465.00 per annum (£11.69 per hour)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Plus, outstanding development and support starting with our award-winning induction programme, to supporting you with specialist qualifications and best in class management development and hi potential programmes, so you can flourish and develop your full potential.
About the Home:
We are specialist provision for boys and girls with Education Health Care Plans for social emotional and mental needs aged 8-18. We are situated in the beautiful Leicestershire countryside, with close access to major roads, in a Victorian country house. We have with fantastic facilities to develop not only the educational, but also the social and emotional needs of our pupils. With access to woods and lakes on site, the school has an ethos about delivering a personalised curriculum tailored to and driven by the individuals.
This home is based in Oakham, and is within commuting distance from Peterborough, Leicester, Corby, Oakham, Knossington and surrounds.
Main responsibilities will involve working as part as an established team, providing a safe nurturing environment for our residential students. Further duties will involve:
· Being responsible for the safety and security of the house and surrounding buildings.
· Provide assistance to the residents during the night when needed
· Respect residents values of privacy, dignity and confidentiality
· Maintaining and recording of necessary documentation
If this sounds like you, please apply below or give us a call on 01204 558 055.
Being exceptional is just a call away.
What we need from you:
· Currently hold a Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children, Young People and Families or NVQ equivalent
· Full and valid UK Driving Licence
· Access to a car
· Right to Work in the UK
· Passionate about caring for children and young people, and to support them to reach their full potential
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.